This month is Gay Pride and we want to hear from our LGBT Parents! In honor of Pride this month, we are kicking off an LGBT Parents Series, as part of our “We Are Family” series. Tell us your story. How have you grown your family? Adoption, surrogacy, sperm donation, IVF, or a combination? How has babywearing helped you bond with your baby? How has it helped your partner or donor bond with your baby? Do you have one carrier and share it? Or does each partner have a carrier?
Submit your story (at least 500 words), complete with pictures (3-6 photos total and at least one should be with an Ergobaby Carrier!) to [email protected]. If your story is chosen to feature on the blog, we’ll send you a carrier of your choice.
We’ll be posting stories throughout the month, but this will be an ongoing series on the blog, part of the “We Are Family” series…so we’d love to hear from you!
Rules and other legal stuff:
- Posts should be 500-1000 words.
- All relevant links should be included in post.
- Posts already published on your blog are ok, we will link back to the original post.
- Ergobaby will review all content and may need to make edits before your post goes live.
- Ergobaby reserves the right to decline any content we deem inappropriate, or not in line with the company’s values and visitor needs. This may include adult content, affiliate links, and any other off-topic content.
- All content you provide becomes the property of Ergobaby. We reserve the right to edit the content at any time.
- Open to US residents only.
- Ergobaby reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.