Why You Need a Bouncer
Self care is family care.
We hear the message all the time that you can’t pour from an empty cup, but so many parents are still trying. *Raises hand in guilt*
Whether you work full time or stay at home full time, life as a parent is full of demands from sun up to sun down and sometimes we need to take a beat and fill our own cups. (Literally and metaphorically.)
When you have little ones that can’t sit on their own yet and maybe aren’t playing with toys or siblings, the idea of setting them down can often be overwhelming. Will they roll somewhere unsafe? What about supporting their head? Are they being stimulated enough?
Here at Ergobaby we are big fans of carrying all the babies, but there are some moments in the day where we just have to put our precious cargo down. Whether it’s showering, cooking, getting a workout in or just simply needing a break, us parents want to know that our little ones will be safe, secure, and supported out of our arms too.
That’s why you need a baby bouncer.
Not just any bouncer. You’re doing the most so you deserve the best!
Evolve 3-in-1 Bouncer – Infant Mode
Evolve 3-in-1 Bouncer gives you the peace of mind you need when it’s time to move your little one out of your arms so you can have some “me” time. Evolve Bouncer is with you for every moment, simplifying your life so you can focus on what matters most.
As baby grows, evolve the newborn lounger to an infant bouncer by removing the infant insert and utilizing the step pedal to adjust to the middle position for growing infants! This middle position allows infants to rock themselves – no plugs, batteries, or switches needed. Plus, that means it’s lightweight and easy to move from room to room in transport mode.
SECURE WAISTBELT WITH “CLICK CLOSE” BUCKLES
Padded waistbelt with buckles you hear close with a “click” provide the safety, security and ease of use
Folds completely flat for compact storage or easy transport.
EASY TO REMOVE & RE-ATTACH COVER
Fabric seat is easy to remove, and machine washable
Sleek shape and timeless color options complement any home.
SOFT & BREATHABLE FABRIC IN ONE
Two fabrics to maximize baby’s comfort. Soft, stretchy knit with quilted stitching. Breathable mesh panels in areas that need more airflow.
Usable from 7lbs (3.5kg) to 29lbs (13kg)
- NEVER leave a baby unattended. It is important to stay in the same room as baby
- NEVER place entertainment products on beds, sofas, or other soft surfaces.
- ALWAYS secure the restraining straps and never leave a baby when straps are loose or undone.
- To avoid tip-over, only use bouncers and activity centers on flat, level surfaces.
- NEVER place the infant swing, activity center or bouncer near windows, stairs, draperies, blinds, TV’s, plants, fireplaces or decorative accessories with long cords that baby could reach.
- Be sure to follow manufacturer’s recommended age, weight, and height for infant swings, bouncers, and activity centers.
- Discontinue use when your baby outgrows the manufacturers recommended age, height, weight or developmental limits.