Can the Ergobaby Baby Wrap be a substitute for an Ergobaby Carrier?
Published in Aura Baby Wrap
While both the Ergobaby Wrap and Ergobaby carrier can be used from birth, the Ergobaby Wrap can only hold up to 30 lbs/ 13,6 kg. Therefore, we highly suggest that you still purchase an Ergobaby carrier as your baby gets older and heavier. The Ergobaby carrier is more structured and can comfortably hold more weight and in more carrying positions (including front outward-facing).
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What makes Ergobaby Aura Baby Wrap so special?
- What are the Aura Baby Wrap made from?
- Can the Aura Baby Wrap be used for premature babies?
- Which carry positions can you do with the Ergobaby Aura Baby Wrap?
- Can I wear my baby facing forward or on my back?
- Can I nurse in the Aura Baby Wrap?
- Will my baby overheat inside the Ergobaby Wrap?
- What do you mean when you say ?one size fits all??
- How do I care for my Aura Baby Wrap? Is it machine washable?
- What makes the Aura Baby Wrap easy to store and convenient?
- I feel like my baby isn't totally secure. Am I doing something wrong?
- I purchased my Aura Baby Wrap when it claimed a higher weight limit. Can I use my wrap up to 30 lbs. now?
- Why has the maximum weight limit decreased?
- Omni 360
- 360 All Positions
- Cool Air Mesh
- Bundle of Joy
- Hip Seat
- Aura Baby Wrap
- Nursing Pillow
- Sleeping Bag
- On the Move Sleep Bag
- Teething Pads
- Infant Inserts
- Weather Covers
- Doll Carrier
- Diaper Bags
- Metro Compact City Stroller
- 180 Stroller
- Warranty - ErgoPromise Lifetime Guarantee
- Brand Ambassadors