Straw cup allows baby to easily sip from straw. Remove the straw, cup turns into an easy to use tilt and sip cup. Remove the lid, cup turns into an open cup for bigger kids.
Includes overhang to help remove excess food and suction base to help prevent messes and spills
Large bib catches messes with a soft, adjustable neckband
At A Glance
ULTRA SOFT SILICONE IS GENTLE FOR BABY
CUP GROWS WITH BABY
OVERHANG TO HELP REMOVE EXCESS FOOD
- 6 months+
- Wash before use
- Dishwasher Safe, Microwave safe, BPA/PVC/Phthalate-Free
- Suction Bowl: 4.7 x 3.1 in. It holds 13.6 fl oz / 403 ml.
- Cup: 5 x 2.8 x 6.3 in with straw. Without the straw, 5 x 2.8x 4.7 in. It holds 8.5 fl oz / 251 ml.
- Bib: 8.7 x 2 x 11.7 in
- We made sure all of our items fit perfectly on the Evolve 3-in-1 High Chair tray. For reference, the tray is 15.5 x 9 in and the removable tray insert is 14 x 8 in.
- Food Grade Silicone
FOR YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY AND HEALTH WARNING!
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone and fallen or the product has become disassembled.
- Straws are not suitable for children under 6 months.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding. Take extra care when microwave heating; localized over heating can occur. Always mix the heated food and check the temperature before feeding.
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Before each use, inspect the products. Inspect the feeding teat (cup lid) and straw before each use and pull the feeding teat (cup lid) and straw in all directions. Never use feeding teat (cup lid) or straw as a soother.
- Keep components not in use out of the reach of children.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
- Product is microwave and dishwasher safe. Do not place over direct heat, such as a stove top, as it will damage the product.
- Sharp knives may damage the products. Do not cut food directly on or in the products.
- Snack cup is intended for use with solid food items. It is not recommended to use with liquids as it cannot close completely to prevent spilling.
- EN 14372 and EN 14350 compliant, as applicable.
Cleaning, Care and Maintenance
Before first use, disassemble and clean the product and then place the components in boiling water for 5 minutes to ensure proper hygiene. Before each subsequent use, clean carefully to ensure proper hygiene. Wash the product thoroughly in warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Dry product thoroughly before storing. Take care to thoroughly flush the straw and all components with clean water and use a bottle brush to clean any hard-to-reach areas. Do not leave a feeding teat (drinking cup lid) or other components in direct sunlight or heat or leave in disinfectant (sterilizing solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat or component. Store in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight when not in use. Do not store near sources of heat or in direct sunlight as it may damage the product.
Is the Feeding Kit ready to use when I open it?
No assembly is required, but we recommended washing your Feeding Kit before use to wash any residue from the packaging.
How can I get the plate or bowl to suction?
Sometimes if the surface is dirty or uneven, the suction bottom might have a difficult time sticking. Wipe down the surface and the suction surface itself and try again. Press firmly from the middle to get a tight seal.
What’s included with the sets?
The Introductory Set includes a 3-in-1 Cup, Suction Bowl, and Bib.
The Deluxe Set includes 3-in-1 Cup, Suction Divided Plate, Bib, Snacker, Spoon and Fork.
All made with BPA free silicone and top rack dishwasher and microwave safe.
When can my little one start using the Feeding Kits?
Feeding Kits are ready to use for little ones that are starting to eat solids - typically when they are sitting up and around the ages of 4-6 months old.
Why is there a slight odor when I unpacked my Feeding Kit?
Sometimes the effect of silicone in packaging produces a minor odor that is totally normal. We recommend running your Feeding Kit through the dishwasher or hand wash before using to ensure everything is fresh before use.
Can I use a knife to cut my child´s meal on the silicon plate?
Sharp knives may damage the products. Do not cut food directly on or in the products.
What are the Feeding Kits made of?
All the Feeding Kit items are made of food grade silicone. They are also BPA free, phthalate free and lead free!
What type of silicone are the Feeding Kits made from?
LFGB Silicone is a premium grade of silicone that has passed LFGB testing standards. There are two testing standards for Silicone that can be sold that are considered food grade. LFGB is standard mainly for Europe, while FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is the base level standard in the USA, Australia and other regions around the world.
Are the Feeding Kits made of sturdy material?
Yes! Our Feeding Kits are made of soft, food grade silicon that will be soft to baby's touch but also durable if dropped.
Is the silicon dangerous for my child to suck on?
No, our Feeding Kits comply with food contact material regulations for FDA and LFGB. However, never use feeding teat (cup lid) or straw as a soother. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone and fallen or the product has become disassembled.
Is the silicone scratch resistant?
Our soft silicon is resistant to most scratches with its matte finish and durable nature. However, refrain from using sharp objects or utensils on the silicon to prevent damages to the surface.
Can my child be left unattended with the feeding kit?
No, always use this product with adult supervision.
How do I wash the Feeding Kits?
Our Feeding Kits are dishwasher safe! You can also hand wash with warm water and soap. We recommend washing or rinsing immediately after use with foods that stain easily, but generally speaking, silicone should remain stain free.
How big are the Feeding Kits?
Each items dimensions are as follows:
The Suction Bowl: 4.7 x 3.1 in. It holds 13.6 fl oz / 403 ml.
The Suction Plate: 7.9 x 5.7 x 1.4 in
The Cup: 5 x 2.8 x 6.3 in with straw. Without the straw, 5 x 2.8x 4.7 in. It holds 8.5 fl oz / 251 ml.
The Spoon: 1.2 x 1.1 x 5.6 in.
The Fork: 1.2 x 1.2 x 5.5 in.
The Bib: 8.7 x 2 x 11.7 in.
The Snacker: 5.6 x 3.5 x 3.3 in. It holds 8.5 fl oz / 251 ml.
We made sure all of our items fit perfectly on the Evolve 3-in-1 High Chair tray. For reference, the tray is 15.5 x 9 in and the removable tray insert is 14 x 8 in.
Can I return the Feeding Kits?
Feeding Kits can be returned or exchanged if they are unused and unopened within 30 days of delivery. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns for used Feeding Kits.