What is Metro+’s most upright seat angle?
Published in Metro+ Stroller
Metro+’s most upright seat angle is 95 degrees.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What is the age-weight range of the Stroller?
- What updates have been added between Metro and Metro+?
- Does Metro+ require any assembly?
- Does Metro+ stand on its own when folded?
- Installation of the car seat adapter – are tools required to install the car seat adapter?
- Is Metro+ also certified ergonomic by the AGR?
- How many recline positions does Metro+ have?
- Is the leg rest adjustable?
- Are the tyres puncture free?
- Does the Metro+ Stroller have suspension?
- Does Metro+ have a fold lock?
- How much does the Metro+ weigh?
- How does Metro+ folded size compare to original Metro?
- What is the unfolded Size of Metro+?
- How high is the handlebar from the ground?
- What is Metro+’s most reclined seat angle?
- What are Metro+’s seat dimenions?
- How much cargo can Metro+ hold?
- Will the accessories for my Metro fit on Metro+?
- Is Metro+ Car Seat Compatible?
- Can I use the Car Seat Adapters on my Metro (not Metro+ Stroller)?
- Do you sell a Footmuff for the Metro+ Stroller?
- Can I attach a ride-along board to the Metro+ Stroller?
- Is the backpack included with the stroller?
- Is there a cup holder included?
- What fabrics are used on the Metro+ Stroller?
- What are Metro+’s tires made from?
- Does the included rain cover have PVC in it?
- What is the Metro+ frame made of?
- Can I store the backpack in the stroller when not needed?
- I want to take Metro+ on a plane – is it approved as cabin luggage?
- Why is Metro+ ergonomic?
- What is the AGR Certification?
- How do I clean my Metro+ Stoller?
- What is the warranty on the Metro+ stroller?
- Can I purchase spare parts?