Do either the Classic or On The Move Sleeping Bag come in different TOGs or fabric weights?
Published in On the Move Sleep Bag
Currently, our sleep bag range is available in a Light (0.5 TOG) & Mid-Weight (1.0 TOG). Stay tuned for additional warmth levels as we continue to grow our range. Feel free to sign up for our newsletter to learns about new warmth levels and cute prints as they become available!
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How long can I use my On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- Is the Ergobaby On The Move Sleeping Bag machine washable?
- What materials are the On The Move Sleeping Bags made of?
- How do I know when I should use the "Walker" feature of On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- What is the benefit of the 2-in-1 convertible walker feature?
- What should my baby wear under the On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- Is the On The Move Sleep Bag chemically treated with flame retardant chemicals?
- What's the difference between the Classic and On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- How do I adjust the bag length for my growing baby?
- What is a TOG rating?
- Omni 360
- 360 All Positions
- Cool Air Mesh
- Bundle of Joy
- Hip Seat
- Aura Baby Wrap
- Nursing Pillow
- Sleeping Bag
- On the Move Sleep Bag
- Teething Pads
- Infant Inserts
- Weather Covers
- Doll Carrier
- Diaper Bags
- Metro Compact City Stroller
- 180 Stroller
- Warranty - ErgoPromise Lifetime Guarantee
- Brand Ambassadors