What is a TOG rating?
Published in On the Move Sleep Bag
TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade. It is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, commonly used in the textile industry (quilts, duvets, and comforters). It indicates the degree of warmth you should expect from your sleep bag. The higher the TOG, the warmer the sleep bag. To help caregivers understand what TOG fits your needs, we have recommended guidelines for each TOG. Please see the “What To Wear Under Your Sleep Bag” chart.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How long can I use my On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- Is the Ergobaby On The Move Sleeping Bag machine washable?
- What materials are the On The Move Sleeping Bags made of?
- How do I know when I should use the "Walker" feature of On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- What is the benefit of the 2-in-1 convertible walker feature?
- What should my baby wear under the On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- Is the On The Move Sleep Bag chemically treated with flame retardant chemicals?
- Do either the Classic or On The Move Sleeping Bag come in different TOGs or fabric weights?
- What's the difference between the Classic and On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- How do I adjust the bag length for my growing baby?
- Omni 360
- 360 All Positions
- Cool Air Mesh
- Bundle of Joy
- Hip Seat
- Aura Baby Wrap
- Nursing Pillow
- Sleeping Bag
- On the Move Sleep Bag
- Teething Pads
- Infant Inserts
- Weather Covers
- Doll Carrier
- Diaper Bags
- Metro Compact City Stroller
- 180 Stroller
- Warranty - ErgoPromise Lifetime Guarantee
- Brand Ambassadors