How do I adjust the bag length for my growing baby?
Published in On the Move Sleep Bag
The On The Move Sleep Bag grows with your baby in two ways: at the shoulder, and in the legs for Walker mode. Adjust the shoulder tabs to lengthen the bag as your baby grows. In the Walker mode, the sleep bag has simple interior and exterior leg adjustment tabs you can easily snap into place. The interior tab allows you to hitch up the crotch of the sleep bag based on your baby’s height. This tab can be found inside the bag near the bottom of the zipper. You can then fine tune the fit with the exterior leg snap tabs as needed to ensure full range of mobility for your little crawler or walker. For more instructions, please visit the Ergobaby site for detailed instruction videos.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How long can I use my On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- Is the Ergobaby On The Move Sleeping Bag machine washable?
- What materials are the On The Move Sleeping Bags made of?
- How do I know when I should use the "Walker" feature of On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- What is the benefit of the 2-in-1 convertible walker feature?
- What should my baby wear under the On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- Is the On The Move Sleep Bag chemically treated with flame retardant chemicals?
- Do either the Classic or On The Move Sleeping Bag come in different TOGs or fabric weights?
- What's the difference between the Classic and On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- What is a TOG rating?
- Omni 360
- 360 All Positions
- Cool Air Mesh
- Bundle of Joy
- Hip Seat
- Aura Baby Wrap
- Nursing Pillow
- Sleeping Bag
- On the Move Sleep Bag
- Teething Pads
- Infant Inserts
- Weather Covers
- Doll Carrier
- Diaper Bags
- Metro Compact City Stroller
- 180 Stroller
- Warranty - ErgoPromise Lifetime Guarantee
- Brand Ambassadors