What's the difference between the Classic and On The Move Sleeping Bag?
Published in On the Move Sleep Bag
Both styles are made of the same soft 100% cotton knit and have the same TOG rating (0.5 TOG). Additionally, they BOTH feature adjustable shoulder snaps, a double zipper, and a seat belt slot. However, the Classic Sleep Bag is our small bag for babies 0-6 months. It does NOT have the convertible 2-IN-1 walker design feature. The On The Move sleeping bag comes in size Medium (6-18 months) and Large (18-36 months) bag, designed specifically for older babies as they transition into a walker and need the added mobility.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How long can I use my On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- Is the Ergobaby On The Move Sleeping Bag machine washable?
- What materials are the On The Move Sleeping Bags made of?
- How do I know when I should use the "Walker" feature of On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- What is the benefit of the 2-in-1 convertible walker feature?
- What should my baby wear under the On The Move Sleeping Bag?
- Is the On The Move Sleep Bag chemically treated with flame retardant chemicals?
- Do either the Classic or On The Move Sleeping Bag come in different TOGs or fabric weights?
- How do I adjust the bag length for my growing baby?
- What is a TOG rating?
- Omni 360
- 360 All Positions
- Cool Air Mesh
- Bundle of Joy
- Hip Seat
- Aura Baby Wrap
- Nursing Pillow
- Sleeping Bag
- On the Move Sleep Bag
- Teething Pads
- Infant Inserts
- Weather Covers
- Doll Carrier
- Diaper Bags
- Metro Compact City Stroller
- 180 Stroller
- Warranty - ErgoPromise Lifetime Guarantee
- Brand Ambassadors